Conditions We Treat
For over 50 years, the physicians at Inland Neurosurgery and Spine Associates have been serving the Inland Northwest with the highest level of neurosurgical care. We treat a wide array of brain and spinal disorders. These include but are not limited to:
- Brain Tumors - Malignant, benign, pituitary, acoustic neuroma.
- Cerebrovascular - Cerebral aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, cavernomas.
- Deep Brain Stimulator/Movement Disorders - Parkinson's disease, essential tremor, dystonia.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery - Pediatric brain tumors, hydrocephalus, spina bifida, trauma, craniosynostosis.
- Complex Spine Surgery - Surgery to treat complex spinal disease such as scoliosis, failed back syndrome.
- Spine Disorders - Herniated discs, stenosis, cauda equina syndrome.